skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
my magnificence is only rivaled by my modesty
Disclaimer: some of these thoughts are uncooked.
Sunday, December 03, 2006
"The river runs on the hopes of the raindrops."
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About:
I say things like they are true.
e-male: greencatfish at gmail dot com
Search This Blog
My Blog List
John is short for Johnner
-
i'm an open window when you've locked all the doors
-
tonypierce.com + busblog
-
Kingesqv5
-
the known universe» The Known Universe
-
BRAND TRUEBOY
-
Lisa's Place
-
NOTHING TO SAY
-
Twenty Thousand Dollars Worth of Sneakers
-
Fat Free Milk......
-
Moxie
-
Unwashed Depressive
-
Le Mort d'Simpel
-
Chicana on the Edge
-
sweaty blistered sneaker toe
-
Blog Archive
►
2026
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
2023
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2022
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
2020
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2019
(7)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(6)
►
2018
(6)
►
December
(5)
►
May
(1)
►
2017
(1)
►
December
(1)
►
2016
(7)
►
November
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2015
(5)
►
September
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2014
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2013
(25)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
June
(4)
►
April
(1)
►
2012
(48)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(1)
►
2011
(151)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(5)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(40)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(27)
►
2010
(158)
►
December
(53)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(15)
►
2009
(159)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(26)
►
February
(34)
►
January
(24)
►
2008
(174)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(18)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(24)
►
2007
(429)
►
December
(30)
►
November
(23)
►
October
(27)
►
September
(27)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(33)
►
June
(29)
►
May
(36)
►
April
(27)
►
March
(52)
►
February
(45)
►
January
(69)
▼
2006
(572)
▼
December
(46)
Ten Dollar Shirt
six and two thirds (give or take)
"He was a good president.""You're just saying that...
before she left
I don't like this guy
insignificant - of no distinctionsignificant - exp...
No title
Her daughter was getting a puppy for Christmas so ...
I was lying on my bed face up with my eyes open be...
So, the bio page.The 'so' is to get your attention...
favorite saying: "You realize the deadline is tomo...
So, I read the bio. My bio. The bio of fiction.If ...
so maybe it isn't just the cheap beers
I've rarely ever came across a fork in the road. I...
They say a picture is worth a thousand words. I th...
big dealno deal good dealbad deala raw dealshut up...
There were seven text files. I opened them all and...
The trouble with friends that know you is that: th...
The truth is...Truth be told.The truth be told...T...
I want to be like the guy who invented handling ch...
no hearts survived.If I were smart I would just po...
I have a pot of gold and I use it to prop open the...
She called to ask me for a favor and then she aske...
I watched the two groups saturating the normal tou...
I listen to him because he drives me crazy. He's a...
my lover gets my diction up
So, the not all inclusive Christmas party is tomor...
So, I thought "labels" or is it labels when your t...
from the draft pile 07-05-05 3:44PM
My greatest claim to fame is that once I kicked Pr...
I'm a vengeful bastard but my vengeance often gets...
this ain't as cool as spitting dye at the back of ...
I was letting things get to me and it looked like ...
I chew chewing gum in work, mostly because I drink...
I frequently say "The truth is..." but the truth i...
I have coffee with the guys nearly every morning. ...
How come words like rapscallion have lost favor in...
She was hawking her wares on the home shopping net...
company logo
No title
when he plays the harmonica it sounds like his sou...
"The river runs on the hopes of the raindrops."
I overheard Emily mention cannolis so I asked her ...
When bored I'll pop open Word and wait. I'll usual...
I thought it would be a simple thing after all we ...
Sometimes, I want to talk to a human ear but often...
►
November
(73)
►
October
(60)
►
September
(36)
►
August
(41)
►
July
(48)
►
June
(30)
►
May
(42)
►
April
(48)
►
March
(45)
►
February
(35)
►
January
(68)
►
2005
(630)
►
December
(43)
►
November
(27)
►
October
(51)
►
September
(39)
►
August
(58)
►
July
(28)
►
June
(64)
►
May
(70)
►
April
(74)
►
March
(50)
►
February
(53)
►
January
(73)
►
2004
(597)
►
December
(73)
►
November
(50)
►
October
(46)
►
September
(58)
►
August
(41)
►
July
(43)
►
June
(54)
►
May
(32)
►
April
(44)
►
March
(60)
►
February
(68)
►
January
(28)
Labels
bar
(1)
bio
(2)
blogging
(1)
Bob
(1)
buck
(1)
Danielle
(1)
define
(1)
dictionary
(1)
didn't make the cut
(1)
ditching friends
(1)
doubts
(1)
draft
(1)
dumbass
(1)
feathered friends
(1)
if I were smart
(1)
martini
(1)
neices
(1)
nieces
(2)
non-inclusive
(1)
nuts
(1)
onefivetwo
(4)
She is G
(1)
so
(6)
This is some of the stuff I save you from
(1)
voted best
(2)
wish
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment