skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
my magnificence is only rivaled by my modesty
Disclaimer: some of these thoughts are uncooked.
Thursday, November 02, 2006
So, I look at
walking on scorpions
because Bill posts a lot of interesting pictures.
Some of those pictures caused me to order this:
puro muerto
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About:
I say things like they are true.
e-male: greencatfish at gmail dot com
Search This Blog
My Blog List
John is short for Johnner
-
i'm an open window when you've locked all the doors
-
tonypierce.com + busblog
-
Kingesqv5
-
the known universe» The Known Universe
-
BRAND TRUEBOY
-
Lisa's Place
-
NOTHING TO SAY
-
Twenty Thousand Dollars Worth of Sneakers
-
Fat Free Milk......
-
Moxie
-
Unwashed Depressive
-
Le Mort d'Simpel
-
Chicana on the Edge
-
sweaty blistered sneaker toe
-
Blog Archive
►
2026
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
2023
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2022
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
2020
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2019
(7)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(6)
►
2018
(6)
►
December
(5)
►
May
(1)
►
2017
(1)
►
December
(1)
►
2016
(7)
►
November
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2015
(5)
►
September
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2014
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2013
(25)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
June
(4)
►
April
(1)
►
2012
(48)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(1)
►
2011
(151)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(5)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(40)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(27)
►
2010
(158)
►
December
(53)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(15)
►
2009
(159)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(26)
►
February
(34)
►
January
(24)
►
2008
(174)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(18)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(24)
►
2007
(429)
►
December
(30)
►
November
(23)
►
October
(27)
►
September
(27)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(33)
►
June
(29)
►
May
(36)
►
April
(27)
►
March
(52)
►
February
(45)
►
January
(69)
▼
2006
(572)
►
December
(46)
▼
November
(73)
overstated
too familiar
whata I know?
so i think i'm developing an armpit fetish, a hair...
Normally, in cases such as this, I would walk over...
"If he keeps it up, I'm going to say it's harassme...
The solution he devised was to make the problem so...
like magic things pop up
it's a short story but it's a long one
Five miles of dirt road in either direction, which...
Can you calm the f*ck down? How about that?Bottom ...
I've been down that road before
So I got to speak to her again and she started tel...
I never knew I used the word 'quite' so much
I don't look because I'm pretty certain of what I'...
So, I'm trying to listen to what my bosses are say...
I wish I wish...I am judged differently than other...
I feel like sometimes I'm gypping my readers but t...
Sometimes,...I meanSo, at times I'm like: "is this...
So, I showed him what my request was and then I sh...
So, hopefully all that complaining is over...."Hey...
I find it just very ironic that he sings in the of...
he ain't the only one that hopes
So, I wondering why my left triceps is bothering m...
"You should put your name on these or something.""...
this really is a thousand word waste of time
Sometimes bigger hurts
She kept asking me if I was mad which kind of made...
Oh, and I sometimes drink root beer
my nerves have a high iron content
and 98% smartass
Another goodbye at the bar
I replay events in my head, and actually that what...
I remembered that I got the thought for a post fro...
I called her to say that the note cards were ready...
hallow, hollow, hallo
"As a friend..."That means I'm about to rip you a ...
I can't see your screen, you called me on the phone
I got a paper cut last night. It's been over six y...
3927 words for November so far7854 projected total...
spare change on the loose
The state inspection sticker blared a big number 1...
The mystique must be gone.
I forget the year
I tend to judge people but it's mostly just so I'l...
I don't mind being asked questions, just don't que...
She then started to explain some fashion tips to m...
you see the rumors are true
I understand but I don't like it....I'm used to ta...
I'm not afraid to use any email address I have
these later days of future lure
But I digress
He is Tony
the invite people were nice and polite when they s...
I'm a 'no shit' wonder
she had tooth
and really that not what the boss said either
out of order
{yawn}
So, I got a call from person number four that will...
I just want to complain but my fingers are conspir...
where's my joy?
PDA Test
So, of course there was a slight catch. They wante...
Post secret
pride and big tips
my love has always been dangerous but then when is...
Flat stock
from my actions it seems...
So, I look at walking on scorpions because Bill po...
So, I’ll sit quiet sometimes because sometimes I’m...
One of my tells in poker is that I'll hold the pok...
I have trouble receiving when I have nothing to of...
►
October
(60)
►
September
(36)
►
August
(41)
►
July
(48)
►
June
(30)
►
May
(42)
►
April
(48)
►
March
(45)
►
February
(35)
►
January
(68)
►
2005
(630)
►
December
(43)
►
November
(27)
►
October
(51)
►
September
(39)
►
August
(58)
►
July
(28)
►
June
(64)
►
May
(70)
►
April
(74)
►
March
(50)
►
February
(53)
►
January
(73)
►
2004
(597)
►
December
(73)
►
November
(50)
►
October
(46)
►
September
(58)
►
August
(41)
►
July
(43)
►
June
(54)
►
May
(32)
►
April
(44)
►
March
(60)
►
February
(68)
►
January
(28)
Labels
bar
(1)
bio
(2)
blogging
(1)
Bob
(1)
buck
(1)
Danielle
(1)
define
(1)
dictionary
(1)
didn't make the cut
(1)
ditching friends
(1)
doubts
(1)
draft
(1)
dumbass
(1)
feathered friends
(1)
if I were smart
(1)
martini
(1)
neices
(1)
nieces
(2)
non-inclusive
(1)
nuts
(1)
onefivetwo
(4)
She is G
(1)
so
(6)
This is some of the stuff I save you from
(1)
voted best
(2)
wish
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment