Saturday, February 20, 2010

I've been keeping away from his crasy but sometimes I feel obligated

How often have I said that I’m not there like I used to be?

I think it’s been at least a few times and every time it’s been true.

She set the case of Patron in front of me on the dishwasher and said to the manager “Can’t we give Timmy a bottle for being such a great customer?” I didn’t get a bottle but one of the other guys asked why they didn’t rate a bottle.

“Timmy, like Patron,” was the simple answer.

I was there because I was told that a coworker had stormed out of the office and had said that he was going drinking. He’s his own worst enemy so I went to check on him. He was calmed down when I saw him. I tried to explain that he should be more careful, that he doesn’t have far to go until retirement and that he should just bide his time. I also told him that when a boss tells you to do something that you don’t agree with, just tell him your opinion and if he still wants it done, then ask him to put it in writing and if he does then just do it.

The ball-less wonders often will not put it in writing.

No comments: