Sunday, July 25, 2010

Customers were served but there was no smiling.

It was the worst week that I could remember but then I usually don't remember the worst things because I move on from them but towards the end of the week I was rather curt with most people; my patience was gone.

Someone was one vacation so that guy's work load get split between my and my supervisor. The split was about 60/40 in my disfavor. When I have to cover someone else's job, I'm still required to do my own job, only there isn't enough time in my day to do both, so my regular job suffers.

I get a little heated when I can't do my job due to reasons caused by others. It didn't help matters that folks were transferring phone calls from people with complaints to me no matter which desk I was sitting at, even though I had nothing to do with the complaint.

Take a damn message and give the message to the proper person and stop being a lazy complaining do nothing.

There is a whole system setup for folk to lodge their complaints. The system tracts the process step by step. Send the calls there.

All I want is for people to do their job. Why is that too much to ask?

No comments: