Saturday, August 15, 2009

it was a walk in the park (with injuries)

shyc
shyc

Across the street from my house is a park. The park contains a hill that is higher than my house.

gastank
gastank

The hill contains a view. The view contains a rather large natural gas tank.

two 2
two 2

The oldest niece asked if I would take them across the street to the park. I grabbed my camera and said, "Let's go."

three 3
three 3

They relatively stayed together.

two
two

There was some worry when the youngest niece got tangled up in the branch of a thorn bush. I carried her for a bit and until she forgot that she got hurt.

em01
em01

I forget what her problem was but whenever we would get to a place, she would say, "There's nothing here, let's go." I asked why we couldn't just hang out.

three 2
three 2

Hanging out.

sam11
sam11

This photo is pretty much a lie. She was violently attacking a weed to get its fluffy seeds airborne.

three
three

No comments: