Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I feel someone is playing a joke on me

I just want to sit and be alone and gather my thoughts.

I started in the cafe and sat at a long table by myself. I ordered a coffee just to make it look like I had something to do. I chose the table as a second choice because some old lady beat me to one of the little tables.

I didn't think it was a big deal because if someone else sat at the other end of the table, I would still have my privacy. Someone did sit at the other end of the table and it so happened that she had five friends. There were six seats at the table.

I sat at the crowded table drinking my coffee and checking my schudele for the next two weeks.

I noticed that there are something's missing from my calendar.

It wasn't going to be practical to wait those folks out so I headed over to the Shirpiro Courtyard were I knew there would be available seats.

I sat in one of those available seats. It was at the end of a long bench that had a young lady sitting directly in the center. I thought it wasn't a big deal because I would still have my privacy. I could sit with my iPod in my lab and type with two hands. It would not be as comfortable as typing at the table would have been but it would be doable.

I pulled out my tablet and opened a window for a new post and then three ladies sat right next to me. They sat so close that I had to move my messenger bag so that they could fit.

Being alone should not be that hard.

And now I forget what I was going to complain about.

No comments: