Monday, October 27, 2008

I like to play it cool

So.


I do think about this place from time to time when I’m not posting. I guess lately, there hasn’t been much I wanted to get off my mind.

I don’t rock the boat much; I’m of the opinion that there are better ways to get your point across without causing too much of a scene. Some people think I miss out on some things because I don’t call attention to myself.

I was playing it cool but growing a little impatient. I was going to break my M.O., but every time I was going to stand up, I asked myself “What good will come from it?” I usually didn’t have a good answer, so I just kept quiet; my friends told me that I was making a mistake and I thought that they might be right.

Two of us were in the same situation only the other fellow made a scene. I was told last Friday that I would be getting a raise. The other fellow was told nothing, well nothing other than the boss felt that the other fellow stabbed him in the back a little.

No comments: