Monday, November 17, 2008

“Come on, buy a cookie baked by a stranger”

I can access the SATA drive over the internet now. It’s quite the convenience.

I didn’t know how to forward a port to the router so I Googled it and nearly bought a forty dollar application that said it could help me out but I read a few more results and ended up getting it done for free. Easy peasy, although all the information wasn’t in one place.

My laziness often costs me money. I’m surprised at how lazy I truly am. I’m surprised that you can be industrious and lazy at the same time.



Two messages from this weekend:

You're Amazing! Thank you!

Thank you for thinking of my situation. It was nice to come home tonight and find someone thinking of me. I truely value your input....I mean that. Now I'm going to to put my drunk ass to sleep......zzzzz   xoxo!!


I’m posting that more for me than for you. I’m pretty sure that you already know that I’m amazing.



There is a bake sale coming up. Bake sales do not make fiscal sense to me. I would rather just hand over the cash that would get spent on ingredients.

No comments: