Saturday, November 29, 2008

I wrote this on: Friday, November 28, 2008

The train was empty. I sat and read one of the local papers and then read the Metro. I skip over both sports sections.

I can see the building where I work from the subway station and what I saw this time where flashing lights; as I approached the few people milling about where saying that they weren’t letting people in. I was okay with that news.

engine01

I had a dollar and some change in my pocket, it wasn’t enough for a coffee. I usually get cash, fee free, from the ATM at work, the next closest ATM without a fee was a block and a half away. I may have cursed a little.

engine2

I got my coffee and waited as the repercussions of a small electrical fire where taken care of; I was at my desk a half later than usual.

It was a slow news day.

No comments: