Saturday, November 29, 2008

out

I do carry grudges but because I’m lazy, I set them down rather quickly.

I don’t remember things that I’ve done in the past too well. I figure if I’ve done it, then it’s done. Why would I want to clutter up my valuable brain cells with things that have been settled?

If you say, “Remember when you fixed that table leg for me?” I’ll take a moment to remember but then most likely my answer will still be “No.”

Which brings me to blogging; all my posts are about the past even if they are about the present or the future, they are all based on ideas that have already been in and then out of my brain. Everything I type starts to gather dust the moment I hit the post button.

I have no problems with the past, the past can be of great value. I try to learn from the past; but I don’t dwell there, or at least not too much.

And that is why I think I don’t post too much sometimes.

I have a problem with taking photos, too. I find it had to be a part of an event when I’m taking photos of that event. The camera is a barrier between the photo taker and the event. The party is always in front of the camera.

No comments: