Wednesday, July 29, 2009

She was visiting from Vegas

The plan was to meet for lunch at the usual place but the usual place was closed so we walked across the street where we were served bad food with bad beer and bad company.

And when the usual place opened at five thirty, and our bad company sat in my usual spot, I had no trouble sitting in my least favorite seat.

badseat
badseat


When my friend handed my camera to the bartender and said, "Take a picture," this was what happened.gift03
gift03


But she wasn't happy with her first take so she tried to improve the composition.gift02
gift02


So when a different bartender started her shift, I ended up with this shot.gift04
gift04


This is in the coat roomCandK2
CandK2


I think this photo is funny but the one on the right does notCandK
CandK

No comments: