Friday, July 29, 2005

I want a net

so, I was looking about and then thought "What was my last post" and I thought of my last post and then I went to look at my last post

and

the last post I saw was not the post I thought it was


I have tickets to Tuesday night's game - box seats

I have to reschedule stuff

I haven't missed a Tuesday night at the second job in over seven years - it could be as much as twelve.

That's how much I've got going on.

And I've been to London, Paris, and Mexico in that same amount of time.

I would vacation for three weeks straight in Vermont but still drive back for Tuesday night.

That's how much I've got going on


Things are getting to me

Things aren't that bad - Things are good

I think the feeling of no escape is what is getting to me most


I've been working without a net for too long

No comments: