Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Part of the problem is that she called me on a Saturday

And not just any Saturday but the Saturday that was the first full day of a three day weekend.

She called me with something that could certainly have waited until the next time I was in the office.

She said she was told to call me and even though I knew why she was calling me she still hadn’t actually said why, she hadn’t stated a question or asked for my input.

“I understand all that but I still don’t know what you are asking.”

She replied, but she just repeated what she already just said which was basically – we want to do this and that and some other things we know you’re busy, I was told to call you.

still not a question

she’s not a good communicator but somehow she ends up in the position of communicator

in this instance I really couldn’t care less but I know she’s going to be on the phone with someone soon and things are going to be left unsaid and then shit will hit the fan

“are you busy, this weekend?” I was asked.

“Yeah” I lied from my easy chair angled at the large screen tv that was playing something from the Discovery Channel which was more or less the whole plan for the weekend.


I smell trouble

No comments: