Wednesday, July 06, 2005

she gave a slight moan as she read the order receipt and rolled her eyes

and then quietly asked to herself “what’s in a blue drop?”

me - I didn’t know

she called one of her barkeeper friends and asked “what’s in a blow job?”

I think “holy shit! did she just say ‘blow job’?”

she said "I remembered the Bailey's" as she held up the already fetched Irish Cream

she poured the two shots into two shot glasses and placed them in the place for pick up

“I’m sorry but what are those called?” I asked.

she smiled and said “Blow jobs”

“Oh, at first I thought you said blue drop but then on the phone I heard you say, what you just said”

and then she placed a shot glass in front of me and asked if I would like a blow job, she explained that she must have 'accidentally' over poured.

I just smiled at all the possible replies but only offered “Sure …but you know I’m telling all my friends”

“You can tell them you got a blow job, you can even tell them you got it from here, just don’t tell them who gave it to you”

it was a deal

and I assumed the deal applied to the time when she accidentally over poured the second round of blow jobs as well

No comments: