Sunday, July 10, 2005

I was stuck doing someone else’s job two days in a row, I only expected to do his job one day in a row but a co-worker conveniently called in sick so I got to cover his coverage as well.

I thought of seeking vengeance but proper vengeance is hard work…

But filling in, I did get to help someone from possibly the best hotel in my fair city. She has only dealt with me three times in as many years but she greeted me with a smile, my name and later produced some chocolate chip cookies and then had some nice words about me to the guy in charge.

She’s incredibly attractive

the ladies like me and it makes other folks jealous and I actually get a kick out of that

folks need to grow up or maybe they need to stop being an ass and possibly folks will like them as well

No comments: