Friday, July 29, 2005

This is that crap I don't post

leaving the house today I left most of my accessories

i left the camera, the pda, the notebook, the fountain pen, the novel...

all that crap I carry in my Timbuk2 bag

it's just basically just my cell phone today



I forgot the point of this post

I saw this

lushlife

I wanted to comment but didn't know what to say which actually made me think of something to post, something that tied into me not having all my usual utilities




so, I still have a few, the change is that I keep it to a few and only have a few occasionally which is in contrast to the many I was having frequently.

anyway, I was at the regular place with my regular pals and we were getting a little goofy and I don't know why but the pal on my left deftly tossed a coaster edge up at some cleavage with the hope of the coaster getting stuck between her displayed bosoms.

I think such actions are rude.

He missed, he wasn't even close.


As we were close to leaving I pulled out a new pack of Orbit gum and crumpled the clear plastic wrapper into a tight ball and placed it at the edge of the bar. I was told by the bartender that she didn't want my trash and she tossed it back at me which I caught without looking at it.

She had every right to refuse my trash, if she was serious, but she was just joking about because she knows I'll even bus my own dishes on occasion when I get lunch so it's not like I'm making a lot of work for her.

She was standing in front of a trash bin so I glanced at the bin and was calculating on whether I could toss the wrapper from where I was sitting when the pal on my left said "I dare you to try." I looked over at him and he nodded to the aforementioned cleavage which was kind of obstructing my shot. I explained that I was looking at the trash container when I noticed that the bartender looked like she was daring me as well.

Well

I took the dare and flipped the plastic wrapper in a high arc and it landed right in that little triangle shaped space that was made between her breasts and her shirt which I think shocked her that I would do such a thing.


but then she shouldn't have dared me


my pal on the left then offered to fish out the wrapper



unabashed



fiction

I always have to say science fiction before I know that fiction means pretend because I know science fiction is pretend

and if fiction is pretend then nonfiction is for real


but this story is fiction or so I've been advised to say by my lawyers

that is, if I had a possibly incriminating story to tell

No comments: