Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I feel like murder will be attempted today

...

So, I went out to eat with my mom and my two younger sisters and there was this guy in the booth across from us who was warming up a baby's bottle in a glass of hot water.

"I've never seen that before" one sister said.

"I was at the bar and once this guy stepped up next to me and asked for a Bud Light bottle and a glass half full of water, as hot as they could get and he was rather emphatic that the water had to be hot and that the glass had to be half full. So, they served him his beer and as he was drinking, they gave him the water and like out of nowhere he pulled a baby's bottle and placed it in the glass of hot water. So, there he was standing there at the bar warming up his baby's bottle."

"Where do you warm up your baby's bottle?" I was asked from the same sister.

"Down my pants" I said.

To which my other sister said "Come on now, you didn't see that coming?"

No comments: