Tuesday, November 08, 2005

In high school...

who was I in high school?

I was the kid that went to the second best high school in the city because he didn't want to go the best high school because he thought those kids were pretentious assholes.

I was the kid that passed on that high school twice when other kids were lying and cheating to get in.

I was the kid third from the top who stopped doing his homework because he couldn't see the point of it, which dropped him to number seven and he couldn't have cared less, and then turned his back on a scholarship.

I was an unpopular kid everyone knew.

I was the kid that was irritated by the cool kids, the geeks, the jocks and that group of girls that always hung out together and spoke evil of everyone.

I was the kid that eventually would just shout out the answers because he was tired of hearing the teacher asking if anybody knew the answer and then get pissed because the teacher should have been calling on individuals if she really wanted to know who was and who wasn't paying attention.

I was the white kid that often hung out with the black kids because there was less pretending in that group.

No comments: