Thursday, November 03, 2005

So, there I was chatting it up with some hot chick from the toniest hotel in the city. She came by because she needed something I could supply, some job related thing. After business was finished, she started a more personal conversation. We've meet maybe six times before over four years, I'm usually not the one that helps her out. Things were slow so, I was in no rush to send her on her way and I was impressed with the level of trust he was affording me. Then I heard "Okay, you've talked enough. Time to go" and it wasn't from a supervisor or some administrator, the noise came from the receptionist. The receptionist is an old, used up busy body that I really don't care for all that much.

I just rolled my eye and shook my head to let her know she should just ignore the voices. She had more she wanted to say and I was willing to listen.

And true I wasn't certain of my motives but when I'm making time with hot chicks, regardless of the reason, I really don't like being disturbed by jealous has beens, that never truly were anything.

No comments: