Thursday, November 15, 2007

So, angry

So, I have to admit...

That's how I was going to start this post but then I got to thinking that I don't really have to it's just that I will admit to it.

So, I was bothered by the first check, it was for a bonus basically, the second check was one the owner had handwritten and was for an advance, the third check was for four grand and I wanted to be angry with that one too but it was written to a person who hasn't seen a check in awhile and I could relate to that.

I thought about the fourteen checks sitting in my drawer. I wanted to gather them up, shove them in an envelope with a note asking "What about these?"

I'm told I'm appreciated but I would rather see it. I'm starting to need to see it.

I'm at odds with my own morals.

I kept the checks in my drawer after I asked myself if even all those checks could be made good would that money make me happy. Money doesn't make me happy; it just gets rid of some worries and at the moment I've got a handle on my worries.

I was disappointed with myself; and I still am.

Another thing that bothers me that I'll do what I think is right but I'll be angry about it.


I first saw the following link on Melissa's site and then I saw it on a site of a local blogger. I don't list local bloggers on my site because I think I remain more secret that way.

http://freerice.com/

I think my highest score what a thirty six which was a disappointment to me. But then I would mostly guess wrong when it came to guessing because I wasn't going with my gut.

No comments: