Tuesday, November 13, 2007

So, as I typed in all the streets...

So, as I typed in all the streets to my former neighborhood, I couldn't place half of them, but the problem wasn't with me, the problem was with the list I was using.

The list was on the back of some horrible looking map that someone in the real estate office decided to put the company's name on and pass out to clients.

The list had streets that didn't exist in addition to a boat load of typographical errors as well as omissions. I couldn't understand how anybody even vaguely associated with any business that touches what is known as marketing would have anything to do with this horrible map.

Stuff like that riles up my blood.

...

I told her that I would be by on Sunday during the Open House to take some pictures because the ones she provided had the same value as dog droppings.

I walked in and sighed a bit; there was a layer of dust seemingly everywhere and rosin paper covered the hardwood floors. I asked myself "Doesn't anybody know anything about marketing?" When I got to the kitchen, things were no better, the panel for the electrical box was leaning against the wall beneath the rectangular recessed box of exposed wires and the protective plastic was still on most of the appliances.

There wasn't anything I could do about the dust but I help her remove the plastic from the appliances and think I got a decent shot or two; the lighting could have been better. I think I'm going to get a shoe flash.

Blah. blah, blah. Then the next day I mowed the lawn and cooked teriyaki marinated chicken breast.

Oh, and I rearranged the shed so that the snow blower is right in front of the door; for easy access you know.

No comments: