Tuesday, November 13, 2007

So obsolete

So, it's probably the worst plan I have had to deal with; I'm not certain anything is accurate and it's too dangerous to get lots of measurements out in the field. Or maybe I'm being a baby in not wanting to measure four lanes of high speed traffic.

...

Dude take the crap out of you're mouth when you're speaking. Or is your tongue just too big from your vile mouth?

...

I love it when folks ask you for directions and then they start to argue with what you say.

...

I have to use three vacation days before the end of the year; I thought I was using more vacation days than last year because I had less than two week's worth left but two week's worth of vacation days is ten not fourteen. I can only carry ten days into the shiny new year.

Personal time; I've used a day and a half which leaves two and a half days which will disappear December 31st.

...

So, he's been back an hour and a half and he is already worrying about things he should worry about. He thinks things are more difficult and more important then things really are.

"Did you meet with the guy?" he asked.

"No, I talked to him on the phone."

My paperwork wasn't consistent with what he had told me the guy wanted but then I rarely trust what he says because he doesn't know how to listen. My paperwork was very consistent with what the guy requested.

"Things are running fine without you," I want to say but I believe that is what he is worried about.

No comments: