Tuesday, November 13, 2007

So like spam

o, I tended to my vibrating pants. It was an agent asking me if the owner had spoken to me about a bonus for a thousand dollars. Previously, she submitted a file and stated that the owner agreed to give her a bonus; when I questioned the owner about she said that the agent misunderstood and that she was only entitled to the bonus if the property had sold at a higher price.

I then questioned on whether or not I should talk to the agent before I deducted for an advance she received, according to the agent's instructions. The owner said that I didn't have to, so I didn't.

The point is: it was a rather involved conversation the owner and I had and now it appeared that the owner was changing her mind.

I told the agent that nothing was mentioned to me. I then wondered when I'm going to be just brought up to date with my own pay never mind any bonuses.

Don't work for friends unless you're a fan of heartache, I guess is my tale of woe.

...

I sent myself an email and it went to spam.

No comments: