Monday, March 23, 2009

Yeah, me neither

What's odd is that I think you deserve words and not photos of a turkey or of some large feathered fowl in the neighbor's yard.

The sun is playing hide and seek in the clouds and is wreaking havoc on my lighting.

Jill asked what was it that caused me to schedule two vacation days in April. I told that I would rather not say but that it really wasn't a secret.

I volunteered to bake bread for a church which will only require one work day but I figured that I'm not really going to want to show up to work on the next day.

I committed to six loaves but I don't think six will be enough, so I'm shooting for twelve.

Did I mention that I picked up a KitchenAid Professional 600 Stand Mixer? Well, I had a coupon for 20% off and there was this expensive mixer that I was thinking of getting so I got it.

Jill said, "I didn't know you were that into church."

Yeah, me neither.

No comments: