Wednesday, December 05, 2007

So Many People In My Space

So, I have less confidence that the lilies and those two other plants will survive the winter. I planted those after work yesterday right before I went to work.

I'm good with a shovel.

I wanted all the botanicals in the ground before it good really cold. We've been having a rather mild time of things here; it hasn't dropped below freezing too many times but according to the Weather Channel: things were going to change so it was either get those things in the ground or keep them in the house all winter.

I wouldn't mind digging ditches all day long. It would keep me in shape and it is not very mentally taxing. I could be thinking about other things while digging. I could have ladies on lunchtime lusting after my toned sweaty body while I'm composing sonnets in my head.

But ditch digging would not afford me the high life style I am accustomed to.

...

She leaned in like she usually does to kiss me goodbye. She usually aims for the cheek but this time she did a quick little move to the right and planted a slightly moist one right on my kisser. I felt I should feel possibly violated but it was just a kiss and once she was passed the windows I wiped her kiss onto my sleeve.

...

So, I was in the painkillers isle holding a bottle of Bayer. I was looking at the Tylenol PM when someone joined me in the isle. I think his boyfriend was at the pharmacy counter. It's a 24hr CVS; I'll often swing by on the way home from the second job and I've never noticed a normal crowd there after 10PM.

He was standing closer to me than I liked. I felt like he was trying to bump me out of his way by violating my personal space. I held my ground as a furrowed my brow a bit. I was working out a grand decision. I don't like the thought of sleep aids but the advertisers keep telling me that there is more harm.

My sleeping problems are created by myself. I don't make time to sleep. I make time to watch the History Channel all night knowing that eventually I'll doze off. I don't know why I don't just shut the damn things off.

...

I did a redesign on the front page of the website and then the morning after I realized that I forgot to put that script in for tracking visits.

No comments: