Wednesday, December 05, 2007

So long ago

http://greencatfish.blogspot.com/2005/01/you-probably-dont-give-shit-but.html

I think it's still there: the writing ability. I started to type the righting ability; I think that is still there too.

Part of me just wants to roll over and die, that want has always been there but I dislike quitters. I dislike quitting. Sometimes, it's a fault. It is advantageous to know when to cut your loses, at times.

I like to try all my options, that is, when I am trying.

I need to stop walking by things. I need to stop putting off things until tomorrow. I need to start changing the things I can.

I need to learn to say "No." Once you start, there is no stopping, not if you're me anyway; that's probably why I don't like starting things. Everything is a long haul, if you're me anyway.

I want to see how far that upper limit is or at least take another step passed that last furthest step. I have that scheduled for tomorrow.

No comments: