Monday, December 31, 2007

untitled

So, I guess I’ve run out of things to say. Most likely though, I have just stopped doing things.

I’ve been making my way through some book on Adobe Flash and through some novel I had started eight months ago.

I set up a wireless printer so at least there are two reasons for having that wireless router.

The sparrows are chasing the other smaller birds away, the chickadees and such. When the feeder has feed, there are approximately fifty sparrows that hang around. I wish for other birds and then I question how I value life. Are the prettier, less common birds of more value? The markings on a sparrow are quite nice, a perfect match of shades of brown but I’ve become jaded to their simple beauty.

So, I have a laptop that hooks up to the internet through a wireless connection. I have the latest programs from Adobe and Corel. I have a printer. I can sit at my kitchen table and do whatever I want computer-wise; design-wise. I remember wanting all those things when I didn’t have them. Now that I have them, they mostly just sit, mocking me.

No comments: