Saturday, January 12, 2008

So much like stupid

I posted the flash movie. It got rave reviews. She told me that I should be happy. I told her some of the problems I saw with it. She told me that she agreed that there were places where it could be tweaked but that it still looked great.

"Sue wanted to know how much we were paying for it. I told her you were doing it but if you weren't it would be in the range of what we paid for our page. They get big money for this sort of thing." I was calculating all the money I had shelled out to be able to get that movie to the internet while she was talking. I wasn't happy.

Maybe I'm incapable of joy. Or at least I don't afford it to myself.

...

I was wondering what people think about me if the only me that see is from reading this site.

What I often do is to distill a slight feeling I have and post about it. So, things appears at about one hundred times its true strength. I do that because sometimes I can't see how ridiculous a thing is when it's in its normal state.

I think things are still stupid whether the stupid is of a large amount or a small amount. So, if I take something to an extreme and I think that the extreme is stupid, I'll reason that, at a lesser level, the thing must be stupid as well.

No comments: