Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Form No.7

So, I was asked to scan a form so someone could fax it; which doesn't make any sense so I scanned the form and made it into a PDF and saved the PDF into the subdirectory where all the form should be placed because obviously someone needed to email it.

"Here's the original you gave me and here's what the PDF looks like," I said as I handed her the sheets over one at a time and added where I saved them to.

"And did you name it Time Extension Agreement?" She asked as she read from the top of the page.

"No. I named it form number seven."

"Oh," she said with slight surprise and started to write it down.

"Of course I didn't name it form number seven."

The agent on the floor laughed but she took slight offense as she explained that she was just asking a question.


Yeah, a dumbass question.

No comments: