Monday, January 21, 2008

Sometimes, I will avoid reading a blog because it make take me down a road I rather not travel just yet. But I usually will catch up on my reading at a later date.

...

I'm worse with designs when there are no limits. I remember when I first had access to a color laser printer, I thought designing would be easier because I could just throw some color on. I thought I was on an easy street.

It came at a time when I was almost satisfied with what I was doing with black and white. I thought color would help me get to the next level. But what color provided was too many options, it spotlighted my ignorance.

I have a similar feeling now. Where before I could always say that my hardware and software prevented me from certain design effects, I can't say that now.

I ignorant.

Anyway, I can quit the real estate but then I would have no reason to design; webpages, movies, ads, billboards...



I like making short movies. I should do more of that.

No comments: