Tuesday, May 27, 2008

consider your gut busted

Your lucky numbers are:

2 - 17 - 34 – 54 – 69


I got tired of reading so I made ready to write but again I have nothing to say.

I got in after the meeting and there were three messages on my chair, so I put them to the side to deal with them later. And then later, I started calling them, and that is when I started to read the dates on them: 05-06-08, 05-09-08, 05-14-08.

The freshest one was a day shy of being two weeks old.

Thanks for making me look like an ass.


Not that I really care but I prefer to look like an a-hole on my own accord.


Monday was a beautiful day, weather-wise and when I realized that I was wasting it being inside, I grabbed a book and went outside. And hilarity ensued.


I finally moved those tables to the basement and hilarity ensued.

No comments: