Sunday, May 25, 2008

I’m not sure I’m back but I’m here.

I wouldn’t say that I actually yell at the guy but I can’t deny that I get a little involved trying to get my message through.

More than once a bystander friend has told me to calm down.

“Calm down?! Calm down? Did you hear what he just said?”

“Yeah, I heard but it’s not something to get riled up about.”


Sometimes people try to get under my skin; often they fail because they try insulting language, they don’t know that what gets to me the most is sincere stupidity.


We’re there a lot; together, separate and with other friends, so we’re known and we speak freely. I used to be known as a good friend, as someone who looks out for a pal but lately that my have changed. I’m losing strength; I’m tired of holding up other people’s sky.

No comments: