Friday, May 02, 2008

I know I won't burn out; and it sure is bright in here

I stepped out to see the Sun to ease that anxious feeling that had just started to manifest itself. I was going to use the excuse that I was out getting a coffee if anybody asked, even though I walked over and got a small red tea.

It was still a little cooler than I liked for just sitting so I made my way to a place inside but sunny; I sat and thought.

I wished I had something to write on even though I most likely would not have written anything. I thought about some people who like to live large. I thought about how I don’t strive to take up any more space than my two feet require.

I don’t think that having more eyes on you makes you any more important than what’s hiding in the shadows.

I could be wrong about that.


I thought about how for all of my life I have taken life as it has presented itself to me; life was mostly easy peasy. Now there is all that thinking and planning and responsibility.

Mo’ money in the big league.

The main difference is that I’m always on before I would just breeze in and save the day and now I’m some regional Atlas. I’ve forgotten how heavy some things are.

Lift with your legs.

There hasn’t been too much in life that I couldn’t get off the ground.

But I like it. I like the challenge. I haven’t been challenge much in my life but there has been plenty testing.

I’ve falling out of shape.

I think it’s time for some new history.

No comments: