Tuesday, September 23, 2008

brazen means made of brass

The thing is: if I know the deal, I’m bold as brass.


I’m probably the busiest lazy person you will ever know about. Or at least that’s what I think. I think I’m lazy despite all the stuff I do, mostly because I look at all the things I’m not doing.



I know some day it will catch up with me; I’ve been lucky so far.


The things I usually think about writing while I should be concentrating on the day job usually get shit canned.


I’m bothered when someone who knows nothing about the process is asking questions about it on half on someone else. “Dude, just have that person call me directly because I don’t want you fucking up the message.”

I don’t want to hear you mangle my message and then hear you explain to that person that that is what I told you.

Why do you always want to be the middleman? Nobody likes the middleman unless the middleman is acting as a shit guard.

No comments: