Monday, September 15, 2008

I often forget awesomely talented I truly truly am.


If I can go around the mountain in a similar amount of time as you can go over the mountain, then I’m walking around it.


I dozed off Sunday afternoon and I remember thinking that I needed to get up and do things when a hazy consciousness returned. The only thing that I really had assigned myself to do was a white laundry which would finish off the third and final load for the day; but a part mental and part physical struggle ensued. My body didn’t want to move even though I was arguing the point that it shouldn’t be that tired.

I swung my feet to the floor and the rest of me begrudgingly followed.

I moved the lights to the dryer and tossed the whites in the washer. I then decided that I needed to take the carburetor off of the wood chipper to see why it wasn’t working. When I got the shed I further decided that I needed shelves in the shed so I would have to toss so much stuff around. I drove to Home Depot and spent a hundred and fifty on wood and at the end of the day I had one large L shaped shelf taking up two walls.

I didn’t get to the carburetor yet.

No comments: