Friday, September 05, 2008

Just a day

booboo
A skin knee causes concern.

door
It looks crooked at the bottom but I assure you it's not.

greenie
I was looking serious, trying not to worry that my camera was being handled by my niece.

greenie2
Serious to the left. I had just finished mowing the lawn on a rather hot day.

hole
That hole used to be white garden mums.

hosta
Just hosta.

mom
That's my mom as captured by my niece. This shot was the second one in a series of eight. My mom didn't expect this one; that's probably why it's the best of the bunch.

rose
I'm not a big fan of roses.

sam6
Youngest niece. Sometimes, I think she knows more than she lets on.

sam7
But then other times she'll do things like this.

savon01
Untitled.

savon02
Untitled.

tequila03
He's not my biggest fan.

tvant
That antenna is always on the list to tear down.

No comments: