Thursday, September 04, 2008

I've heard the grumblings

People are asking, if this turtle truly exists then where are the photos.

Well first I would like to say: If you are very concerned about photographic proof that the adopted turtle is actually real and not just some fantastic story that I fabricated, then you may want to examine your life's meaning.

And I guess there is no second point. I guess I shouldn't have put that first in that sentence.

turtle03

turtle02

turtle01

I sat across the room and used the bigger telephoto lens and I used the flash.

There is a difference between photojournalism and photography which is what I remembered when I wanted to take a photo of the hole in my garden where a few days ago I had planed a white garden mum.

I think the difference between photojournalism and photography is the same difference between telling a story and reciting poetry, or at least something not dissimilar.

No comments: