Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Don't tell them that they may be eaten

At least today was productive but putting in a new door on the side of the house wasn't on my list for this week of things to do. It's so quiet in the back hallway now.

I truly am amazing.

The old deadbolt doesn't fit the hole in the new door, so I ordered one up from the locksmith, to be keyed the same as the old one. We reminisced a little bit - the locksmith and I.

I then dropped by to get a new spare tire, actually the tire guy calls them wheels. If it's just the rubber part then it a tire but if you need the rim, then it a wheel.

I them went up to the roof and started fixing things. The first thing I had to do was to sweep off the raccoon droppings.

I don't like heights, I sometimes get dizzy but I strapped myself down and did a good bit before I had had enough.

I also bought some feeder goldfish and tossed them in with the turtle. I don't think he's quick enough to eat them but he tries. I asked the lady at the pet store for some of the smaller goldfish. She asked "You want the feeders?" Yeah, I did want the feeders, I just didn't want to call them that.

No comments: