Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I usually say "Damn it," when that happens

It’s something to do I guess.

I think it would be nice if I was more diligent with my posts but I really don’t have much to say.

I still find my life all rather uninteresting, but that’s probably only because I’m the one living it, if you were living it then I would have more interest in it.

I finished that e-card. I wrote the code and then tested it and then fixed all the absentminded mistakes I made. With e-cards you have to use the full path name for photos and stuff; which I usually forget.



I was reading Reality Sandwich.

It’s a Brave New World. Feel free to go on without me.

I’ll catch up later if I can muster the interest.

My problem is that: I think I’m great. Not that you would notice it at first because I think I rather kind of ordinary. I think I have the same abilities as the next guy and I think that guy has the same abilities as me, and it really doesn’t matter who I’m standing next to.

If it can be done, I think I can do it – for the most part.

No comments: