Thursday, January 21, 2010

Don't rob a bank with that guy

I sit outside the boss’s office so sometimes I hear things and when these things may affect my friends, I’ll give them the heads up. I did this yesterday.

I told my former supervisor that his boss’s boss was questioning the way that he was signing into work and I told him that his boss defended him. I mentioned it because sometimes he'll come in an hour late and have no excuse but his immediate boss comes into work fifteen minutes later than when he's late so he doesn't get caught. But his boss's boss often comes in at the same time as my former supervisor is supposed to be at his desk and he'll look at the sign in sheet.

Today, I hear my former supervisor in his boss’s office and he said, “I hear that Jim has an issue with the way I sign in.” Now, there are only a few ways that this information could have gotten back to my former supervisor: one is that Jim spoke to him, another is that his boss spoke to him and the others are either myself or the boss’s assistant told him something that was overheard in a private conversation. Jim didn’t speak to him and his boss obviously didn’t speak to him so that leaves me and the boss’s assistant as the possible spies and I don't think she was at her desk at the time.

I hate fucking retards that are too stupid to be helped. I specifically told him not to say anything unless Jim was to bring it up. There was no reason in the world for my former supervisor to mention what I told him in confidence to his boss.


"Yeah, you dumb cops. You have been looking for those bank robbers for months and you haven't even come close to suspecting me and Timmy."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of hardship when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Now, I feel good, I started take up real money.
It gets down to choose a correct partner who utilizes your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, and shares the profit with me.

You may ask, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in big initial investment.
Now, I feel good, I begin to get real money.
It gets down to choose a proper partner who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the profit with me.

You can get interested, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]