Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Giving some sugar

I'm at the computer with the mouse that acts up from time to time. Presently, it is behaving.

One of the last times I was here, I shot off a few posts. One after one.

I don't think you'll be getting much more than this one.

But I didn't think that there would have been more than that first one, that last time.

Another election day. Another bake sale. During the phone conversation, she mentioned that another bake sale was coming up and asked if I wanted to bake anything. She said that it was up to me. Just, "If you wanted to," is how she phrased it.

The bake sale was all she mentioned in the call.

Why would I want to?

The next day, I dropped of toffee, toffee coated popcorn and pecan pralines. She had never returned my treat bags from the last bake sale so I figured she could bag all that stuff her lonesome.

I had been hoping to trade my candy treats for her sexual treats. Instead, she returned one of my plastic containers.

This is when I normally highlight all those words above and hit the delete key.

No comments: