Friday, October 29, 2010

What so funny? Ah, nothing. I was just going to tell you to go fuck yourself but that would be rude.

"How are you doing today?"

"Fuck you."

When I'm at that desk I could see over one hundred people a day.

"How are you?"

"More than ready to get this over with."

But number 99 has little idea what has happened the 98 times before.

"How's your day going?"

"Annoyingly."

I hate when people calling into talk radio ask the host how is he. Fucker, didn't you hear the previous fourteen callers ask that same damn question? Get your real question out. Time is limited.

It bothers me being asked how I'm doing person after person. Listen, neither of us want to be here, so let's just get on with it.

"How are you doing?"

"Why? What are you going to do about it?"

My facade is usually pleasant though but I sometimes laugh at how much I just want to be an asshole.

No comments: