Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Friday seems like a season ago.

I'm on vacation. When I get back I'll hear "Oh, what did you do on vacation?"

And I'll say "Installed kitchen cabinets and a new floor"

And then I'll hear "Oh, that doesn't sound like much fun"

And I'll think "Bite Me"

Anyway, that's not why I'm here. I'm here to answer questions.



My favorite movie and why

"High Noon" is my favorite movie because it reminds me that the world isn't, by default, the fairy land I like to think it or rather think it could be, it never was and will never be.

It reminds me that as a group people suck which in turn reminds me even though it seems I can't change the world, I'm not going to let the world change me.

I like people better as individuals.


My first memory

I don't think I actually remember my first memory first hand any more but I remember the memory, if that makes any sense. There was a time I would say "That's my first memory" and what I remember is me saying that.

Anyway, it was a birthday present I got from my paternal grandmother when I was five. It was one of those PreSkool(?) airplanes with the terminal. I don't remember her giving it to me or me opening it, the memory is of me sitting in the hallway between the kitchen and the living room playing with it.

No comments: