Friday, December 16, 2005

I have the lamest 'sex' dreams

I realized the other day that I've never had a sex dream that had actual sex in it, there has been some nudity but no actual sex and then last night I had a dream about some of the bartenders. The bartenders are all female where I go except for this one guy who I almost never see and he wasn't in the dream.

In the dream they weren't bartenders they were hookers and one of them decided to do me because it was my birthday. The setting seemed to be like that of the HBO series Cathouse. I told the one that was willing to do the deed that I didn't think it was a good idea, it would change the nature of our relationship. I'm not certain what I was doing hanging out at a brothel without having sex but the feeling I got was that I was at that place almost as much as I was at the real bar. Her friend joined the discussion and said I wasn't leaving until I got fucked (her word not mine). I didn't like being told what to do so I was going to resist, but not too much because who resists sex.

I remember more but it gets a little personal something about measurements and stuff and maybe the phrase "maybe five if you're lucky" and then the phrase "get a ruler"

There was still no actual sex just some hurt feelings.

And it was more than five.

Much more than five

...percentage-wise

No comments: