Friday, December 16, 2005

Q & A

So, I said

I should just open this up to Q&A cause I got nothing.


and Radio had some questions


Q.- King Kong or Godzilla? 9/11 or Columbine? "Kill Bill" or "Titus Andronicus"? Quick one at the footrail, or slow wallow in the back booth?

I feel the same way about "What the fuck, Chuck?"




So, here are the answers.


I would go with King Kong. Kong has more honor. Kong was wronged to a greater extent. I think Kong would walk away from a fight if he could avoid it. Kong's a lover that has to fight. Gozilla sits around waiting for reasons to destroy. Gozilla is a hot head.

I think Columbine was a greater tragedy for the U.S. those kids were our own, just troubled kids and not much has been done to fix that problem. There are a lot more troubled kids out there.

"Titus Andronicus" I haven't seen.

I also like adding "And that's a fact, Jack" to the end of someone else's emphatically made point.

No comments: