Thursday, March 13, 2008

The guy's a regular but not a favorite regular. He's the type of guy that requests the coldest glass in the cooler for his dollar fifty draft. Today he asked if the salmon dish on the specials menu was farm raised or wild.

I have no doubt that there is a flavor difference between the two types of salmon and the bar serves quality food but it's quality bar food; the bartender however kindly asked the cook which type of salmon it was and the answer was farmed raised. The kicker is that if the salmon was from the wild, he would have ordered the teriyaki salmon dish that was on the specials menu. I just think if you get a chance at wild salmon, you don't want to go an muck it up with teriyaki sauce.

I believe the guy is a jackass. I haven't a clue on how he tips but I think he's more trouble than he's worth.

No comments: