Monday, March 03, 2008

i forget yesterdays

Waiting for my computer to login, I looked to my right for just another place to rest my eyes. My pencil cup, calculator, tape dispenser and my three staplers mostly all sat in their proper places. I asked myself if I had actually left.

I had twenty six email messages waiting for my action, all but two were erased without even opening them. Someone should really take a better look at the spam filter.

Before I had left, I had most of a special project finished. I had done all that I could do until someone else made up their mind. I had all the paperwork ready, all that was needed was for someone to write either a '21' or a '23' in the blank spaces.

I guess that was too tricky, because I had the paperwork sitting on my desk when I returned. I was told it was a rush job but I guess not that much of a rush. Thanks guys, but at least I didn't have anyone screw it up on me.

No comments: