Thursday, March 06, 2008

I actually opened the 'create a new posting' window

Now let's see what comes out.

I gave Annette the link to where I had the photos to Iceland and a day later she told me to learn how to spell 'scene.'

I couldn't remember where I would have used that word but my heart sank a little bit; I had thought I proofed everything at least a little bit.

My fingers type like they are closed captioning my thoughts; there is no hardwire from my brain to my fingers. I 'tell' them what I want and then it's up to them on whether or not they do it. They have a big aversion to typing the word 'not' and I don't know why but leaving out that one little word really changes up a story.

Instead of spelling 'scene' I typed 'seen.'

And I know better than that.

...

This post is to mostly just let you know that I'm still lame.

...

Things seem to be starting to look up but I don't trust it.

...

"Hello."

"Tim, it's Dick. Do you have the keys to your car with you."

"Yup. I forgot to hang them back up."

"Oh, 'cause I have a meeting--"

"There's a spare key in my overhead."

"Your what?"

"My overhead."

"What's that?" He asked even though his cube is identical to mine.

"The cabinet over my desk."

"I see small keys, and an envelope that says... I've got it."

The envelope said "Spare key to Tim's car."

No comments: