Thursday, April 23, 2009

Please do not ask me to grab the book of fiction on the left

I think I have a problem in my head. There are sometimes I can recall a conversation word for word but then I can't remember the correct spelling for 'their'. I actually, now remember how to spell 'their' since the last time I was here complaining about it, so that's just, a now, untrue example. I also have trouble with left and right, to this day I suck at the hokey pokey.

But today's trouble, that I'm going to share with you, is the difference between fiction and nonfiction. I know one is pretend is the other is not pretend but my mind likes to distinguish between the two as one is real and one is not real which causes me to want to think that the nonfiction is non-real which is non-true.

So the way I have to remember it is that: Science Fiction is fake so that means all Fiction is fake and if Fiction is fake then Nonfiction is real.

And that's a lot of thinking for something I should just know.

No comments: