Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I was riding the elevator compiling a check list of the stuff I ate yesterday and the list started with pumpkin cake which was followed (sometime later) by three beers, there were some other things consumed but I stopped the list because my mind went elsewhere.

I thought - pumpkin cake? PUMPKIN CAKE?! Is there even such a thing as pumpkin cake? (I kinda knew there was but I like giving myself a hard time)

I didn't have pumpkin cake yesterday. I had a piece of carrot cake with a frosting carrot on it that looked like it was deposited on the cake from the tail end of some thing that was eating Flamin Hot Cheetos in the recent past.



I've come to the conclusion that I like the sensation of cream cheese frosting more than I like the taste of cream cheese frosting.

No comments: